Monday, April 27, 2009

Think! Challenge

Week Thirty-Five -- Kaleidoscopes
Use the following materials to make your own kaleidoscope.

clear plastic, clear plastic sheet protector (it is doable if you don't have this),black paper, cardboard tube (pringles can, toilet paper roll, paper towel roll),glue or tape, pins or paperclips, rubber band, colored tissue paper, small beads or buttons, scissors
I'll let AH describe what he did:
I found a plastic tube. I put the beads on one end of the tube and covered the top with a plastic sheet. I put a rubber band around it to hold it in place.

Then I cut up tissue paper into small squares and put these into the tube. I put plastic over the end and taped it to the tube. I took the black piece of paper and rolled it around the tube and taped it in place.


I took the picture of the inside of the kaleidoscope:

No comments: