Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, December 1st, 2008...

Outside my window...A beautiful blanket of white covers our lawn.
I am thinking...about making a quilt for AD using his old sports jerseys and t-shirts
I am thankful for...My new dryer!!! (see picture below!)
From the learning rooms...Vikings, Vikings, and more Vikings!!!
From the kitchen...will come one of our favorite dinners: Stir Fry!
I am wearing...a dark gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans
I am creating...a plan for AH's birthday dinner on Thursday and for his sleep-over on Friday night.
I am going...shopping this afternoon to get art supplies for the party and for school, then to the grocery store for vegetables for dinner
I am reading...Nothing! I've finished everything in the house!
I am hoping...to find something interesting to read
I am hearing...AH working on some handwriting (lots of muttering!)
Around the house...not much is happening. We usually wait until after AH's birthday to decorate for Christmas
One of my favorite things...is my new dryer!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week:Cub Scouts, ball room dancing for Doug and me, a visit to my sister-in-law, batting and throwing practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays starts this week for AH and me! AH's 11th birthday is Thursday and we have his sleep over party on Friday night!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Heaven on Earth!
Thank you, Peggy, for this wonderful idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read them all, I really like this glimpse into life at home!

Barbara said...

thanks, AN!!! Everyone...this is my oldest who is the best daughter ever!!!