Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Stop by Peggy's blog to see other daybooks
FOR TODAY, March 9th, 2009
Outside my window...it is a typical March day in Minnesota, grey and cold.
I am thinking...I really shouldn't take a break today to do this since I have a TON of things on my to do list this week!!
I am thankful for...my family
From the learning rooms...Math, Reading, History, Grammar, Writing
From the kitchen...what should I make for dinner?
I am wearing...jeans and a Vikings sweatshirt
I am creating...chaos by being sick...not much is getting done around here!
I am going...to a play tomorrow with AH!
I am reading...nothing at the moment.
I am hoping...I am better before we leave for Florida next week!
I am hearing...AH playing with a light saber and saving our home from lots of Empire bad guys!
Around the house...Are lots of reminders of last weeks scramble to find pictures of my late mother-in-law for her funeral.
One of my favorite things...A unexpected dinner alone with AD, my 17 year old son.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Packing, packing, packing!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

In loving memory of Mary Jane N.
March 2nd, 1934 - March 1st, 2009

1 comment:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Condolances on the lost of your MIL. ope you have afun trip to FL and get to feeling better.
Molly