Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs

THEME:
This week I’d like to invite you to share what YOUR “Mom” help is. Some drink coffee, soda, or chia-tea. Others check email or read their favourite blogs. Some talk a walk…. what do you do when you need to clear your head and take a breather?



You mean some homeschool moms have only one crutch?????
I am addicted to coffee, coca-cola, my computer, my books! These are all my helps. But my absolute favorite activity to regain my sanity is a bubble bath, a book , candlelight, and 3 hours to myself.
The last time that happened was, oh, 1987!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with all of yours! I've got my coke and computer right here!

Quinne said...

Hi Barbara :) You made me laugh - thanks! You are the second mom that I have visited to mention bubble baths. Maybe there's something there - lol! Blessings, Q

Happy Campers said...

Oh boy, a large Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic is JUST what I crave every morning! On days that we're out of the house, we're pulling into Sonic first thing so Mama can get her fix!!