Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday, November 24th, 2008...

Outside my window...
I see our dog, Solvay, playing with a paper bag she somehow snuck outside
I am thinking...
that I really CAN be handy if I try hard enough!
I am thankful for...
my husband who loves me more than I deserve!
From the learning rooms...
Viking weapons, helmets and music!
From the kitchen...
I'm hoping to make banana bread today.
I am wearing...
a Mickey Mouse hoodie and my favorite jeans.
I am creating...
an agenda for our den meeting this afternoon
I am going...
to run errands this afternoon before our den meeting
I am reading...
This Organic Life:
Confessions of a Suburban Homesteader
I am hoping...
my brother in law feels better!
I am hearing...
Junkyard Wars on TV and my new dryer humming away.
Around the house...
everywhere I look there are dropped suitcases, backpacks, coats and toys from our long weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
One of my favorite things...
is a day with nowhere to go!!! (it happens so rarely!!!)
A few plans for the rest of the week:
boy scouts, baking, cooking Thanksgiving dinner and avoiding malls!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

AH working clay to make a Viking runestone.

Thank you, Peggy, for this wonderful idea!

No comments: