Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY,
November 10, 2008
Outside my window...
the sun is making a rare November visit. It is sunny and clear!
I am thinking...
I have much too much on my schedule today!

I am thankful for...
being home with Austen today.
From the learning rooms...
a unit study on the vikings is underway!

From the kitchen...
will, hopefully, come some homemade Boboli crusts, pancakes to freeze for quick breakfasts, and banana bread, just for fun!

I am wearing...
a red v-neck sweater and jeans.

I am creating...
a frozen pantry full of homemade "fast food"

I am going...
to stay inside with Austen, who is suffering a sore throat.

I am reading...
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

I am hoping...
Austen is better soon.

I am hearing...
the hum of my various machines working while I blog!

Around the house...
our guinea pigs are running around their cage, the cat is napping, and the dog is begging for food.

One of my favorite things...
is learning right along with Austen!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
A Cub Scout pack meeting, a high school baseball meeting, high school conferences, baking, visitors from Texas, along with our regular schedules.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Thank you to Peggy, for this lovely idea!

No comments: