Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, Tuesday, Oct. 28th,

Outside My Window...
the sun is shining through the tree limbs and making patterns in the grass

I am thinking...
that AH and I should spend some time outside today

I am thankful for...
my friends

From the kitchen...
I'm smelling the wonderful scent of coffee brewing

I am wearing...
a grey zippered sweatshirt and jeans

I am creating...
a cozy, loving home

I am going...
to play with my 3 year old niece today!

I am reading...
The third book in the Twilight series: eclipse

I am hoping...
to start planning a unit study on Rocks and Minerals

I am hearing...
the washing machine churning away

Around the house...
I am still cleaning up from our bonfire on Saturday night

One of my favorite things...
an unexpected hug from my AH

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Read, play, love

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: